Wednesday, May 22, 2013

lee seung gi admits secretly dating shin min ah

lee seung gi dating shin min ah



nearing the wrap up of his drama, gu family book, and in preparation for his entrance to  the military, lee seung gi surprised the press by announcing his private dating life with shin min ah. the two met in the 2010 drama, my girlfriend is a gumiho.
LSG admitted strong attraction while filming the drama, that he even asked for SMA’s phone number, something he does not usually do with co-stars. SMA was initially very shy and reluctant. “I think she did not like me at first,” LSG revealed. SMA often did not answer his calls and gave very short replies to his text messages. “My manager told me to stop embarrassing myself.”
It was only at the SBS award show later in 2010 that they saw each other again. “We had a short practice for our performance in the show. I did not want to bother her anymore.” The practice was said to be very awkward. “At the end, I did not even know if I should say goodbye to her. But I still went, and then suddenly, she asked me if I want to have dinner.” LSG revealed the start of their many dates with a sweet smile on his face.
People are speculating that LSG decided to make his relationship public to stake a proper claim on SMA’s love before he enters the army.
Ok. this happened… in my dreams.

No comments: